The latest model in the HEY DUDE family. Mikka Sox Ink is a cousin of the WALLY model but with no laces. Incredibly light, flexible and unbelievably comfortable.
SOX MICRO = The state-of-the-art textile technology combined with a combination of specialized fibers has created a material that is incredibly flexible, durable, light and airy. In these shoes you have the impression that you are in socks
Warning: Last items in stock!
|insoles||covered with leather, perforated, profiled|
* MATERIAL: KNITTED, JERSEY - a combination of various fibers made in the most modern technology, creating an extremely flexible, durable, lightweight material that adapts to the foot as a sock. The material is extremely breathable.
* OUTSOLE - ultra-light, made of EVA in unique Flex & Fold technology, thanks to which you have the impression that you walk barefoot. By the way, the sole is thick enough to cushion and protect your feet when walking on stones, gravel and other unevenness.
* INSOLE - anatomic, made of thick foam (memory foam), covered with natural leather. Perforated for even better comfort and profiled for better midfoot support. Removable.
* ADDITIONALLY :
- the shoes can be washed in the washing machine (max. temp. 30st, after removing the inserts)
- stiffened heel
- ULTRA LIGHT - total weight is only 155 grams!
TRY AND YOU WILL NOT WANT OTHER SHOES ;)